Intramural sports provide an opportunity for students of all skill levels to stay active and compete weekly with other students. Each year, approximately 750 students participate in a variety of Intramural events. A specific Intramurals bulletin board with information and schedules for each semester is located in Adena Hall between the Men's and Women's locker rooms. Information on events can also be found on the Titan Intramurals facebook page.
Who Can Participate
--Any Ohio State Newark or Central Ohio Technical College student
--Faculty and Staff members of the Newark Campus
How to Get Involved
There are two ways to become a participant in Newark Campus Intramural events:
1) get your friends together and organize a team
2) sign-up as a "free agent" to be placed on a team, if space is available
SPRING 2013 INTRAMURAL EVENTS
Printable copy of Spring Semester Intramurals Listing of Events
- Adena Hall Gym - 2 basketball courts, weight room, and cardio room (must present BUCK-ID for entry into gym).
- Outdoor Basketball Court - located behind the Residence Halls
- Two Flag Football Fields - located between Warner Center and the First Baptist Church
- Soccer Field w/ 2 full-size goals - located along the bike path, across from Warner Center
Tell Us What You Want
The Intramural program was established to serve you. If you have an Intramural sporting event in mind, click on the link below and let us know. We will try to make it part of the Intramural schedule.