Hours of operation (Autumn and Spring):
8:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday – Thursday
8:00 am to 4:00 pm Friday
Hours of operation (Summer session):
7:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday and Tuesday
7:30 am to 7:00 pm Wednesday and Thursday
7:30 am to 4:00 pm Friday
*Check posting on office door for updates or changes.
The Testing Center for Central Ohio Technical College and The Ohio State University at Newark is located in Hopewell 88. Many types of tests are administered in the Testing Center, including COMPASS placement testing, ATI TEAS and classroom testing, distance learning testing, missed classroom tests, and class tests for students with authorized accommodations. All testing is done individually – that is, no full classes are proctored.
· Students should check with the Testing Center regarding the open hours available. During the autumn and spring semesters, Monday through Thursday, the last test is handed out at 6:00 pm; all testing must cease at 6:45 p.m. On Friday, the last test is handed out at 3:00 pm and tests are collected at 3:45 p.m.
· Instructors determine the amount of time allotted for each exam; therefore, students must arrive early enough to allow themselves at least this much time to complete any exams before the Testing Center closes.
· Please be advised that if you receive extended time to also allot for the additional time when planning to come in to test.
· All students must have a photo I.D. to take any kind of test.
· Students should not bring food or drinks to the Testing Center.
· Exams requiring a computer must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.