The Ohio State University at Newark Office of Human Resources
The Office of Human Resources is committed to fostering a culture that attracts, inspires and celebrates excellence in people to ensure that The Ohio State University at Newark is successful in realizing its mission.
Pictured left to right: John Ralston, Sherry Abbott and Patsy Henderson
Newark HR Resources
For university-wide resources such as university policies, health plan & other benefits information, and most forms please visit The Ohio State University Office of Human Resources web site.
Newark Human Resources Staff
John D. Ralston
HR Business Partner, Ohio State Newark, and Director, Human Resources, COTC
Strategic consultation with campus leaders, compensation, performance management, position descriptions, policy & procedures, employee relations, and labor relations.
HR Consultant, Ohio State Newark and COTC
Search & hiring, new employee orientation, benefits, worker's compensation, H-1B, permanent residency, exit interviews.
HR Assistant, Ohio State Newark and COTC
General inquiries, search status inquiries, new hire paperwork.
Job Seekers & New Hires
- Job postings (Newark Campus)
- Licking County visitor's information
- New hire resources (Newark Campus)
Current Faculty & Staff
- Business leave request
- Employee self-service
- Employee discount
- Payroll services (Newark Campus)
- Performance Management (Newark Campus)
- FY20 Annual Merit Compensation Process Guidance
- Faculty status update form
- Drug Free Schools and Campuses Information (Newark Campus)
- Voluntary Experience Agreement (Newark Campus)
- Newark Organizational Guide