New Hire Resources
Welcome to Ohio State Newark!
New Hire Resources for Faculty and Staff (Non Student) Employees
- In order to ensure smooth processing into the university's administrative HR System, you will receive an automated email from DocuSign with information about completing new hire forms.
- In accordance with federal law, The Ohio State University is required to verify the identity and work authorization of all new employees. Within three days of your start date, come to the Newark HR office (Founders Hall Room 1014) to complete the I-9 form, which you will receive within DocuSign. Please refer to the last page of the “Employment Eligibility Verification” I-9 form for the list of acceptable documents. Due to federal regulations, I.D.’s that are copied cannot be accepted.
- My Paycheck - View options for receiving compensation including direct deposit and pay card option
- In order to login, all your new hire forms must be submitted and processed. Also you will need your employee ID number and personal identification number. Call 1-800-996-7566 for assistance.
- If you are working in a benefits-eligible appointment, you will receive a benefits enrollment pack directly from the Columbus campus once your appointment is processed in the HR System.
- You will have 31 days from your start date to make your benefit selections.
Student Employees Hiring Process
If you are a student employee, please click here for your new hire information.
Patsy Henderson, Human Resources Assistant
740-366-9367 or firstname.lastname@example.org