The John L. & Christine Warner Library is charged with collecting, maintaining, preserving, and making available archival and special collection resources for The Ohio State University at Newark and the Central Ohio Technical College. At this time there are five distinct collections:
- Historical materials of COTC
- Historical materials of Ohio State Newark
- COTC and Ohio State Newark faculty/staff publications
- Ohio Native Heritage Archives
- Licking/Coshocton/Knox local history materials
- Records Management: Warner Library is responsible for Records Management for both The Ohio State University at Newark and COTC.
Donations are always much appreciated!
John D. Crissinger, MA, MSLS
Reference & Special Collections Librarian