Student Employment Hiring Process
- Thoroughly read each job description and be certain that you qualify for the position. Current job openings are available under Current Job Openings
- Complete application and submit to the Office of Financial Aid (located in Hopewell Hall), 1179 University Dr., Newark, OH 43055. Applications are available in the Office of Financial Aid and click here.
- Your completed application will be forwarded to all of the supervisors whose job numbers are listed on your application.
- The department supervisors will review applications, set up interviews and hire student employees for their departments.
- Supervisors will begin the on-boarding process by completing the Intent to Hire Form. Students will receive instructions to complete the process via email after that form has been completed. Please be sure to check your campus email regularly.
TIP: It never hurts to check in with individual supervisors to show interest in their posted position. It gives the supervisor an opportunity to meet the applicant, and put a face with a name.
Have questions? Email Financial Aid.