Advisors Can Help Students
What do Academic Advisors do?
- Academic Advisors are caring professionals with valuable information! They are full-time professionals working in partnership with students to help them complete a degree or an educational goal.
- Advisors have access to placement testing results and the schedule of classes. They will help you to build an appropriate first semester schedule. They will also help you to prepare for your first day in a college class.
- Advisors can help you explore educational and career opportunities, set appropriate goals and devise strategies for accomplishing those goals.
- Advisors can help you understand the requirements of OSU majors.
- They can give you information that will help you monitor your progress toward a degree.
- Advisors can help you work through challenges by answering questions, providing support and connecting you to campus resources.
Office Location & Hours
Founders Hall 1075
(Main Floor, Back Hallway)
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday
(Open Mon-Thu 8:00 am - 6:00 pm during 1st week of Autumn & Spring)
Monday – Thursday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Semester Breaks||Monday – Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
614-292-4093, ext. 69333
Toll-free 1-800-963-9275 (1-800-9-NEWARK), ext. 69333