Dr. Adrian Rodgers is an Associate Professor in Teaching and Learning at OSU-Newark. He earned his BA in English and History; BEd in Secondary Education; and M.A. in British Social History from Memorial University of Newfoundland; M.A. in Drama Education; and Ph.D. in Teacher Education from The Ohio State University. Dr. Rodgers areas of interest are professional development and pre-service teacher education, literacy, drama education, international education and qualitative research. For several years he has directed the US-Indonesian Education Consortium - see www.usintec.org.www.usintec.org.
- PhD, Teacher Education, The Ohio State University
- MA, Drama Education, The Ohio State University
- MA, British Social History, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- BEd, Secondary Education, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- BA, English and History, Memorial University of Newfoundland