With tuition, fees, textbook costs and living expenses, it has become increasingly difficult for students to juggle the costs of living with the costs of obtaining a degree, and thus many students are finding themselves choosing between essentials such as food and the costs of college. The food pantry was established to provide non-perishable food to those in need at Ohio State Newark. Only a student ID is required to utilize the Campus Corner.
Student Food Pantry
Visit the food pantry
How to use the food pantry
The Campus Corner is currently offering online ordering and pickup only.
- Place order online by submitting the Campus Corner: Student Food Pantry order form.
- When placing an order with your food preferences, you will also select a pickup day and location.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order is available that will include details on how and where to pick up your order.
- Be sure to bring your student ID with you.
In partnership with the Food Pantry Network of Licking County
If you are in need of food assistance, please call the Food Pantry Network of Licking County at 740.344.7401 to be connected with a food pantry in your local community and a fresh produce market.
Food and personal care items
Items can be dropped off at the Office of Student Life Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. in the Warner Center, room 226. We accept:
- Non-perishable canned and boxed foods (canned vegetables and fruit, soup, coffee, pasta sauce, canned meat, ready meals, peanut butter)
- Personal care and hygiene products (toilet paper, oral hygiene products, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, soap, baby care items, diapers, baby food)
Cash donations to be sent directly to the Campus Corner Food Pantry may be submitted online.
To support our community partner, monetary donations should be directed to the Food Pantry Network of Licking County.