We strive to enhance student success by encouraging students to identify their individual strengths and take full advantage of campus resources designed to help them succeed. We ask students to give thoughtful consideration to their academic and personal goals leading them to take responsibility for their education, choices, and decisions.
- Every student at Ohio State Newark has the potential to succeed.
- Education takes place most productively in an inclusive, diverse and equitable community.
- Student success is a combination of academics, personal wellness, and engagement.
- Students who self-advocate and take responsibility for their education are more likely to succeed.
- Students receive personalized attention when situations or issues arise that affect their ability to be successful.
- Smart students take advantage of resources on campus.
- Campus-wide partnerships are critical to encouraging student success; it takes an entire campus to retain students.