Determine if you are applying as a freshman (you have taken no college courses after graduating high school) or a transfer student(you have taken college courses after high school), then follow the admission instructions above for that student type.
- You can still attend college even if the VA has determined that you can no longer work.
- Anyone who receives benefits could be eligible for the Work-Study Program.
- Former National Guard and Reserve members could be eligible for Post 9/11 VA education benefits.
- Your military training could transfer into college credits.
- Your benefits do NOT disqualify you from additional federal student aid.
- Disability ratings do not determine your need for accommodations in the classroom.
- The state of Ohio has scholarships available to children of disabled and deceased veterans.
- If you have qualified disability ratings from the VA, your dependents could be eligible for financial education assistance.