Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we realize that many students have not had an opportunity to visit our campus and may have questions related to completing the enrollment process at Ohio State Newark. We have gathered documents and helpful resources on this page so that it is a “one stop shop” for our admitted students. We will continually add helpful resources, interviews and presentations to this page so please check back frequently.
As always if you have questions and want to talk with a member or our admissions team, please contact us by phone 740.366.9333 or via email Newarkemail@example.com.
Quick Links for Enrollment
- Activate Ohio State Email (BuckeyeMail) – my.osu.edu
- Accept Offer of Admission and Pay Acceptance Fee
- Complete Additional Admissions Forms – buckeyelink.osu.edu
- Submit FAFSA
- Learning Communities
- LeFevre Fellows
- Orientation and Placement Testing
- Important Deadlines
Buckeye Visit Day Overview
Diane Kanney, Director of Enrollment
Office of Admissions
The Ohio State University at Newark
Paying Your Acceptance Fee and Activating your BuckeyeMail
Former Ohio State Newark Admission Counselor
Ohio State Newark Learning Communities
Now That You're Admitted
Accept our offer of admission and pay your acceptance fee
- Go to https://buckeyelink.osu.edu/, select “Applicant Center – Future Student Login” and login using the credentials you used for your application.
- Pay your nonrefundable $100 acceptance fee
- As a condition of enrollment, all admitted applicants are required to answer a question regarding felony history prior to paying the acceptance fee.
- Once paid, allow 3-5 business days for processing. You will want to review the following: View & Accept your Financial Aid Award
- Financial aid awards for autumn semester roll out starting in mid-April and continue as admissions decisions are made. Check your university email account for your aid notification email and follow the instructions to view your package.
Set up your Buckeye Mail account
- From now on, important and time-sensitive business communications from Ohio State will be emailed to your BuckeyeMail account.
- If you already activated your username and created a password (you may have done this as an applicant in order to check your application status), your final step is to set up your BuckeyeMail account.
- Go to my.osu.edu and log in.
- On the left side of the page, click Change Email Delivery.
- Select Create my BuckeyeMail account and submit.
- For additional help, review this guide to activate your BuckeyeMail.
- Once your request has been processed (allow up to 90 minutes), you'll be able to log in at buckeyemail.osu.edu to receive and send email. Your email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check your email daily.
Check you "To Do List" on My Buckeye Link
- Review your “To Do List” on My Buckeye Link for specific items you need to complete throughout the admissions process.
- Check this frequently as items on your “To Do List” will be added each week.
Register for Orientation
- Information on how to register for orientation will be sent to your BuckeyeMail account. Once you are eligible to register for an orientation, the link to do so will also be available at the bottom of your BuckeyeLink page titled “Orientation Information”.
- Orientation is required for all incoming students and will allow you to:
Buckeye Bulletins will be sent to admitted students each Monday, Wednesday and Friday and include valuable “how to” instructions and resources so that students can navigate the enrollment process at Ohio State Newark with ease. Buckeye Bulletins may also include links to other campus resources such as financial aid, scholarships, academic opportunities and much more.
Keep in touch: