What do Academic Advisors do?
- Academic Advisors are caring professionals with valuable information! They are full-time professionals working in partnership with students to help them complete a degree or an educational goal.
- Advisors can assist you with interpreting placement testing results and will help you to build an appropriate first semester schedule.
- Advisors can help you explore educational and career opportunities, set appropriate goals and devise strategies for accomplishing those goals.
- Advisors can help you understand the requirements of OSU majors.
- Advisors can assist you with monitoring your progress toward a degree.
- Advisors can help you work through challenges by answering questions, providing support and connecting you to campus resources.
Office Location & Hours
Founders Hall 1075
(Main Floor, Back Hallway)
|Autumn and Spring Semester||
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday – Thursday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
614-292-4093, ext. 69333
Toll-free 1-800-963-9275 (1-800-9-NEWARK), ext. 69333