Campus Corner: Student Food Pantry
The Campus Corner: Student Food Pantry is here for you—order online and pick up by appointment.*
The Campus Corner: Student Food Pantry opened in autumn 2017 as a direct response to the need among our community of students for more resources to fight food insecurity—the lack of nutritious food. With tuition, fees, textbook costs and living expenses, it has become increasingly difficult for students to juggle the costs of living with the costs of obtaining a degree, and thus many students are finding themselves choosing between essentials such as food and the costs of college. The food pantry was established to provide non-perishable food to those in need at Ohio State Newark and Central Ohio Technical College.
Only a student ID is required to utilize the Campus Corner.
John L. and Christine Warner Center, 205 Suite A
1219 University Drive
Newark, OH 43055
The Campus Corner is currently offering online ordering and contact-free pickup only to ensure the health and safety of our students. We are offering the following extended pick-up times and new locations for your online orders.
- Ohio State Newark & COTC Newark Campus, Mondays 4-6 p.m. and Tuesdays 1-3 p.m.
- COTC Knox Campus, Tuesdays 10 a.m.-noon
- COTC Pataskala Campus, Wednesdays 10 a.m.-noon
- COTC Coshocton Campus, Thursdays 10 a.m.-noon
*Online order process:
- Place order online by submitting the Campus Corner: Student Food Pantry order form.
- When placing an order with your food preferences, you will also select a pickup time and location from the options above.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been received that will include details on how and where to pick up your order.
- Be sure to bring your student ID with you, so that it can be checked.
For more information contact:
Director of Retention & Student Success Initiatives
In partnership with:
The Food Pantry Network of Licking County
Office of Student Life
COTC Support Services
OSU Retention & Student Success Initiatives
We understand that some of our students may need more than food assistance. Additional personal resources can be found here: Ohio State Newark Student Support Services.
Donations & ways to help:
Items can be dropped off at the Office of Student Life Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. in the Warner Center, room 226.
- Non-perishable canned and boxed foods (canned vegetables, soup, coffee, pasta sauce, canned meat, ready meals, peanut butter)
- Personal care & hygiene products (toilet paper, oral hygiene products, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, soap, baby care items, diapers, baby food)
- Household supplies (tin foil, sandwich bags, dish soap)
Provide Monetary Support
Cash donations should be directed to the Food Pantry Network of Licking County.
Photos top to bottom: The Campus Corner: Student Food Pantry as it appeared when it first opened in 2017; students collecting donated canned goods from the Operation Feed food drive in 2019; COTC Gateway, office winner of the 2019 campus-wide Operation Feed food drive.