Campus Corner: Student Food Pantry
The Campus Corner: Student Food Pantry is here for you—order online and pick up by appointment.*
The Campus Corner: Student Food Pantry opened in autumn 2017 as a direct response to the need among our community of students for more resources to fight food insecurity—the lack of nutritious food. With tuition, fees, textbook costs and living expenses, it has become increasingly difficult for students to juggle the costs of living with the costs of obtaining a degree, and thus many students are finding themselves choosing between essentials such as food and the costs of college. The food pantry was established to provide non-perishable food to those in need at Ohio State Newark and Central Ohio Technical College.
Only a student ID is required to utilize the Campus Corner.
Mondays 4-6 p.m.
Tuesdays 1-3 p.m.
The Campus Corner: Student Food Pantry has a new location and a new online ordering process described below. Students will not be permitted to walk in to the Campus Corner at any time to pick up food.
John L. and Christine Warner Center, 205 Suite C
1219 University Drive
Newark, OH 43055
*New online order process:
Due to COVID-19, the Campus Corner has changed its process to provide a safe and healthy contact-free pick-up option.
- Place order online by submitting the Campus Corner: Student Food Pantry order form.
- When placing an order with your food preferences, you will also select a pickup time during any of the open hours above.
- Arrive to the designated pickup location outside of the Warner Center, which will be shared with you in a confirmation email of your pickup time. Call us at 740.755.7297 to let us know you have arrived.
- We will check you in over the phone and then bring your order outside to you.
- Be sure to bring your student ID with you, so that it can be checked.
For more information contact:
Director of Retention & Student Success Initiatives
In partnership with:
The Food Pantry Network of Licking County
Office of Retention & Student Success Initiatives
Office of Student Life
We understand that some of our students may need more than food assistance. Additional personal resources can be found here: Ohio State Newark Student Support Services or at COTC Support Services.
Donations & ways to help:
Items can be dropped off at the Office of Student Life Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. in the Warner Center, room 226.
- Non-perishable canned and boxed foods (canned vegetables, soup, coffee, cereal, pasta sauce, peanut butter)
- Personal care & hygiene products (toilet paper, oral hygiene products, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, soap)
- Household supplies (tin foil, sandwich bags, dish soap, laundry detergent)
Provide Monetary Support
Cash donations should be directed to the Food Pantry Network of Licking County.
Photos top to bottom: The Campus Corner:Student Food Pantry as it appeared when it first opened in 2017; students collecting donated canned goods from the Operation Feed food drive in 2019; COTC Gateway, office winner of the 2019 campus-wide Operation Feed food drive.