Ohio State's regional campuses Lima, Mansfield, Marion, and Newark are hosting a job and opportunity fair exclusively for Ohio State students and alumni. This virtual event provides the opportunity to meet with select employers from across the state in a variety of industries through group and individual sessions. Students are highly encouraged to pursue career opportunities and explore career pathways.
Date: March 11, 2021
Time: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
How it works: All participants must register through Handshake at The Ohio State University. Participants will attend one-on-one and group sessions with employers of interest. Browse the fair to review participating companies and sign up for sessions. Professional dress is recommended.
Additional Information and Preparation Resources:
- Prepare to meet one-on-one with employers: Provide employers access to your resume by setting your profile privacy to community for the duration of the fair.
- Attend a Student Preparation Session: March 4 at 4 p.m., March 9 at 3:30 p.m. or March 10 at 12:30 p.m.
- Check out the Buckeye Careers Virtual Fair Digital Checklist (PDF) and Career Fair and Preparation page for more helpful tips on preparing for the fair.
- Review the comprehensive guide to navigating and attending a virtual fair offered by Handshake Support.
- Participate in a weekly virtual workshop offered by Career Counseling and Support services. Topics include resume review, virtual interviewing, and job search strategies.
Handshake Accessibility Information:
If you have a Disability and rely on a screen reader or the keyboard for access to your computer you will experience difficulty using this application. As the University works with Handshake to improve accessibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in navigating and using this application.
If you have questions about the career fair, please contact: Derek Thatcher at email@example.com.